The Elder is a boss that is invading the Atlas of Worlds. He is the main antagonist of the War for the Atlas expansion. Let’s take a look at how to kill Elder.
1. Keep the flask moving. When he slows you you pop and try to move behind him or far (you can also use a movement skill, but your animation will be slow)
2. If you see the tentacle from the ground... MOVE. They hit hard and leave stuff on the ground that degen. Try to keep on the outer circle of the fight so when they leave the stuff, you will leave it out of range.
3. If he freezes you, either use a flask for removing freeze or spam that movement skill... get out
4. Don't stay in front. If he channels his ice skill it's ether 1 big in front or 3 in an arc style
5. In phase 1, when he does his circle, it's a long long charge before it blasts... stay around the circle but not inside as he will likely launch an attack (always freeze on me) and I use that to move in the circle. Minimise the chance I'm stuck in the circle and elder attack me and I move out and get 1 shoot...
6. KILL THE ADD, can'T stress enough how they will fuck you way more than elder if you left them alone
If we want to complete the task more easily, we need to buy some Poe currency items, It is used to players Trade Items, Strengthens Equipment, Skill Gems, etc.